跳至主要內容

Welcome to my blog

Hello, welcome to my blog !

My name is Jiahui Liang, you can call me Sarah. I was born and raised in Guangzhou China. Influenced by Cantonese food culture, I have become a member of the "foodie" community, so I like to discover different kinds of food. I'm a dog person, I used to had a dog and it accompanied me for 17 years. I also like drawing, I learned sketching, Chinese ink painting, watercolor painting when I was a child. 

I love travelling. Last year, I started my longest travel that I ever had to Canada, with my husband and our two years old daughter. During this journey, I will study business management as an international student. Management and leadership is an ability that can be applied to many field in workplace, I believe taking this program could help to develop more possibilities for my future career. 

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

Organizational structure design

Background Allianz Insurance China Company Limited is one of the employers I used to be working for and being interested in. Allianz Insurance China Company Limited is a subsidiary of Allianz SE, one of the world's leading financial services providers headquartered in Munich, Germany. Allianz Insurance China operates as an insurance company in China, offering a wide range of insurance products and services to individuals, businesses, and corporate clients. The broad mission of Allianz Insurance China is to be a leading provider of insurance solutions in the Chinese market. Its goals encompass several key aspects: 1. Customer-centric approach: The organization aims to prioritize customer satisfaction and meet the evolving needs of its diverse customer base in China.  2. Innovation and technology: The organization emphasizes innovation and technology-driven solutions to enhance operational efficiency, improve customer experience, and stay ahead in the rapidly evolving insur...

Organizational Behaviour Research - Office Design and Productivity # 1

Summary of the content The article "Design an Office that People Want to Come Back to" from Harvard Business Review discusses the challenges faced by organizations as they navigate the decision of whether, when, and how to bring knowledge workers back to the office amid the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. It highlights the shifting priorities and views of employees, with well-being, flexibility, and work-life balance taking precedence. The article draws on the experience of designing the headquarters for Hana Bank during the pandemic and offers principles and recommendations for organizations to entice employees back to in-person work. One key principle emphasized in the article is naming the office space to reflect its purpose. Instead of viewing the office as a place for tasks, it should be positioned as a space for collaboration, creativity, and learning. Terms like "learning center" or "innovation space" communicate this intent and can shape design changes,...

Control System Design

Background information of Allianz China Insurance Company Limited I used to be working in  Allianz Insurance China Company Limited . Allianz Insurance China Company Limited is a subsidiary of Allianz SE, one of the world's leading financial services providers headquartered in Munich, Germany. Allianz Insurance China operates as an insurance company in China, offering a wide range of insurance products and services to individuals, businesses, and corporate clients. The broad mission of Allianz Insurance China is to be a leading provider of insurance solutions in the Chinese market. Three froms of control systems Output control Same with many other companies, Allianz Insurance China establish a output control system by evaluating the achieved performance against the established targets. At the beginning of each year, employees are required to set their individual key performance outputs for each quarter link their job responsibilities combine with the team's and organization'...